I was referred to Dan by my mother who bought a house through him several years ago. She said that I would be in good hands and she was correct. The first time I met Dan was at his office. He wanted to sit down with me so he could get to know me and understand what I wanted in a house so he knew how to help me best in the home buying process. From there he took my criteria, searched for homes that matched my criteria, and we started looking at homes. A couple weeks later I found the house. I had a great experience with Dan, he is easy to communicate with and he clearly knows his profession’s ins and outs. It was a very smooth process, and I couldn’t be happier. I definitely will use Dan again if I’m ever in the market to buy or sell and will recommend him to my family and friends.
3521 Webster St.
Here are some things my wife and I appreciated about having you aboard our search for a home...
1. You were consistently available. This includes readiness to go and see homes, readiness to answer questions, readiness to reassure us of things we were not clear about. All calls or texts were answered promptly or as soon as you became available.
2. You were not pushy, and did not try to convince us which house to buy. There were a couple times we felt some pressure, but never regarded it as pushiness, and mostly we figured you were trying to help us get into a house that we wanted.
3. We were always able to get into homes without any problems. Save for the problem with that house where lady was there (and the house we bought when we stayed for too long!), we did not have any problems seeing houses. Certainly the time you spent lining these up saved us an immense amount of time and headache.
4. For the most part, you were able to look up answers to questions you didn't know how to answer. This includes everything from learning about flood plains to blue buckets in the basement. These would have obstacles for us, and questions most likely we could not have answered as easily on our own.
5. Obviously, the paperwork part of the process we would have had a difficult time navigating by ourselves. We definitely appreciate your help throughout the negotiating process, and walking us through everything we needed to sign/scan/etc.
Sure, we would recommend you to others. You were easy to work with and always felt like you were "on our side".
Hope that is helpful. Have a good weekend, and we'll see you soon!
Cullen & Jennifer H.
14215 Cedar Cir.
We needed to get a bigger home with the fourth child on the way. We tried to sell it for sale by owner for a couple of months, but had little success. We interviewed a couple of agents, and decided to list with Dan because he was very detailed, organized, and had a great marketing plan. This was a tough sale, b/c we lived close to an old non-operating cement factory and railroad tracks. After we listed it with Dan, we had a lot of activity on the house right away. Dan kept us informed with showing feedback, market update reports, and neighborhood activity reports. We were informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to his marketing plan and negotiation skills our home was sold in 33 days close to list price. All inspections and details were well cared for, making it a very smooth transaction. We are off to our bigger home anxiously awaiting our fourth bundle of joy. Thank you for your attention to detail, knowledge, and professionalism. Without question I would recommend Dan to any family or friends needing a trustworthy realtor.
Nate & Ashley N.
7417 S 155th St.
Thank you for your work with us on selling our home in Gretna, Nebraska. We had ran into a life change and needed to relocate to another state to open a business, therefore leaving the time to sell under fairly difficult time constraints and I wanted to still make a little bit of money in the deal. You brought many benefits to the table that helped us chose "which realtor" to go with and at a very top level - 1) honesty 2) great follow through 3) knowledge of current market trends, therefore great advice as to which direction to go; and 4) personable.
My husband liked you because you were honest and straight forward. You oddly has us being interviewed by you and eager for you to choose us, which meant your selective as to whom you represent versus just being everything for everyone - you are a value to those who fits, and that's a unique approach at a partnership and working relationship.
We did not always like what you had to say, but we respected it and followed your advice, therefore getting the results we needed and wanted by the deadlines required. And at the end, when the closing company calculated numbers wrong, you were HONEST enough to stand up and give us money back versus just taking it and scooting along and no one knowing the difference, your sincere and honest - and I thank you for that!!
Thank you so much and please keep being honest, open and respectful in your trade - it will take you far! We are very grateful for everything you did!
In peace & with blessings!
21840 Quail Dr.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the Omaha, NE area, please read my concise evaluation/recommendation of Dan Nord. I moved to Omaha NE in April of 2010 and used Dan as my realtor.
- Dan was quick to email me current listings in my price range and desired neighborhoods. This saved me many hours of on-line and newspaper searches.
- Dan exceeded my expectations as he arranged for house viewing appointments. I was able to see my top six prospects in one day. Having traveled over 400 miles and having only one weekend to view, this was amazingly helpful.
- Dan easily understood and noted the wants/needs of my house hunt. He never wasted my time with inappropriate properties.
- Dan always managed the calls to sellers, other realtors, and my mortgage company. He was prompt with relaying crucial information to me.
- Dan was present during all appointments where legal documents required my signature. I used Dan’s expertise when I was unsure of terms on these documents. He explained things to me in language I comfortably could understand.
I would highly recommend Dan Nord as a realtor. Besides his professionalism, I was very impressed with his friendly demeanor, warm personality, and honesty.
1874 N 176th Plz.
I just wanted to take this time to send you a note to express our satisfaction with the work you performed in helping us relocate to Omaha and find the home of our dreams.
Our search began long distance via emails. You were the only realtor that took our interest seriously and continued to hold our hands as we made the physical move. Your insights into what we were interested in led to a very short and rewarding search. The work was performed very professionally and you took your time to do things right and with a “can do” spirit. You worked flawlessly with our bank and handled all transactions with the sellers and their agents to everyone’s satisfaction.
Please feel free to use us as a reference on our home as an example of the work your do.
Thanks again for a job “Well Done”!
Dave and Charlotte G.
817 S 174th St.
I am too thrilled that it was such a smooth and successful process as well as relatively painless. I thought Tom would never be able to make up his mind which is why I went to as many houses alone before I even suggested he tag along. I felt pretty lost when my friend was unable to finish the process of looking and buying a home with us. I'm glad you had such a nice smiling face on your website and from the beginning, you were so helpful.
You ran a CMA for us and that gave us a better idea what we could ask for our house. You were always available when I had questions and while I'm sure at times you might have thought "what planet is she from?" you still were very patient and informative.
You explained each process as it happened. I had gone online to research exactly what the whole process was but I didn't need to refer back to any of it, I felt very safe in your hands. You are honest and not out to screw anyone. You like your job and it shows. I'm thankful that you suggested the inspector. That is a very important part of buying a house and I'm glad you followed through on that one.
We really owe you for suggesting Nancy Thompson. You let us know that out of all the loan officers out there, she's the one you trust to make everything come together. I'm glad we had our experience at Wells Fargo because I learned from Nancy how the financial part should work. You saved us a lot of grief and money by telling us about Nancy.
I will always refer you to anyone looking for a house. ALWAYS. Tom too. We tell our friends and family how informative and helpful you were. I don't think we'll ever be buying another house, but if you ever start selling pine boxes let me know! That's how we are leaving here.
Thanks so much for a great experience and for being so helpful!
Pam and Tom G.
13556 Lillian St.